We are supposed to be in North Little Rock now at Captain Wilson's super cool Pirate Party. Instead, we are here... with a little "booty" trouble of our own. We thought we might be able to get up and leave early this morning because Grant and Jack had gone all afternoon with nothing horrible but then, Grant had a little drippage late in the afternoon so we knew our ship would not be able to set sail.

I got the boys dressed up in their pirate gear so we could send Wilson a little e-mail telling him we were sorry we couldn't be there. Grant misunderstood and thought we were leaving right then to go to his party. It was so sad to see him confused and upset. He kept asking why we couldn't go. I told him, "Because you and Jack are sick." "No, I not sick. See. I all better."

Sailing in the pirate ship with One Eyed Max made him feel better. I think there were only a couple cries from being poked.

Watch out sailors, the McGooden brothers have been released.

Jolly Jiggin Jack just wanted to get that eye patch off. He wasn't a fan of being dressed up like a little pirate. He hasn't caught Max's dress up fever yet.
1 comment:
This makes me want to cry. We missed you guys and hopefully we can get all those pirates together soon.
Post a Comment