Monday, April 16, 2007

FYI

I still haven't found my picture downloader. Patrick and Lindsey had one that I am using in the meantime. I'm sure ours will show up in some obscure location years from now.

Jack has started making gun noises. During our middle of the night play time, he picked up a long block, pointed it at Nate and made shooting noises. He's pretty good.

Speaking of middle of the night... good grief! The annoying little thing has been waking up every single night. 4 nights ago he was unconsolable. The following 2 nights I gave him our cherished cough medicine... he has had some drainage so coughing is always a possibility. He slept very well those nights. Last night I didn't give him the cough medicine, hence our 2 am play period. Tonight I detected a slight cough.

We have somehow lost Jack's beloved Bunny Bear. Bunny Bear has been suspected of fleeing after the night of unconsolable crying. Please report any sightings to the McGooden hotline.

Grant pooped in his pants today in the front yard because, as he explained, "I wanted to."

Yesterday I was squeezing a bump on my leg. Grant asked me what it was. I told him I thought it was a pimple. He said, "What a pimple?" I said, "You get them when you get older." He asked, "Are you getting older?"

Max learned about Shadrach, Meshach and "A-bend-a-ho" at church last night. Tonight he chose that story to read out of the bible. We got to discuss "A-bend-a-ho" even more.

Nate has done lots of laundry today and he raked up sticks in the backyard. He is my hero.

No comments: