We've had lots of time at home since Friday. All the little guys have succumb to the nasty virus. We thought Max had sailed past until Monday morning when it hit. Yesterday, Nate stayed home with the boys to make sure all was well. Today was the first "normal" (I mean, look who we're talking about) day we've had in a while.

Changing Jack's diaper is quite a chore, even on a normal day. He has somehow lost the ability to lie flat and still. His body immediately twists and turns over as soon as you lie him on his back. It makes changing the nasty diapers very interesting. I have to hold his torso down with my left elbow while trying to wrangle the diaper on with my right hand. All the while he is twisting and screaming and hitting. I told you it all when down hill when they turned 1.

He looks so sweet when he's sleeping.

What is better than an unexpected day at home to lay around, watch movies, play and.... poop?

Grant took this picture. He has a good eye, even when he feels like crap.
Over the past 5 days....Number of diapers/pull-ups changed: 78
Number of times I've thought, "Oh, what is that smell?" not really wanting to know the answer: 78
Number of baths taken by Grant: 14
Number of loads of laundry done: 23
Number of times I've lysoled the house: 7
Number of times I've cleaned the toilets: 2
Number of times I've washed the bath mats: 4
Number of times I've tried to clean one specific spot out of the carpet: 8
Number of times I've laid down and said out loud,
"Oh, bed..." and silently prayed that everyone would sleep through the night without pooping out of their pants or vomiting: every stinkin' one
2 comments:
I'm so glad y'all have a blog! Every day is an adventure, and we all appreciate reading about it! Too funny! (tragic...but funny)
I love you, this is so great!
Post a Comment