Monday, April 02, 2007

No more

Obviously, I still haven't found that little picture downloader. You know when you know you've seen it somewhere...? I haven't located that somewhere yet. While I've been searching...

Jack turned 1! He is loving every minute of his bigness. He is standing by himself for a couple of seconds, mainly because he forgets he can't walk and tries to move. He was not at all timid about diving right in to his birthday cake. He takes after his brother Grant's appetite.

We got back from yet another little trip yesterday. We drove to Mississippi with my parents to visit my grandparents. It was fun but good to be back without any trips scheduled. Remember, I don't have a radio so a 9 hour car ride can be especially treacherous. We heard lots of "Ow! Mo-om! He hit me again. He took his seatbelt off! He kicked out the wires so I can't see my movie! I need to potty. I need a drink. He spilled his coke. Can I have some ketchup? I need to pee outside. Can I unbuckle? I need a snack. Where is my little soldier with the rifle gun? No, the green one. I want to watch a different movie. Do we have to agree on one? I don't like him. When are we going to be home? Can I have some candy? No, not that kind. Why are we still in the car? Let's play I Spy. I spy an elephant. That's not how you play! I need to potty. I not like him. I want to go home. We are, Grant. Stop it. Mo-om!" All this with whining and an overall tone of crying in the background from Jack who was suffering from toxic poo as a result of the large quanitity of mandarin oranges he had consumed.

Home, sweet, home.

No comments: