Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Fun in the.... Mud

Due to the 4 inch (being generous) blizzard causing schools to be canceled the little guys and I enjoyed a snow day. Actually, Max and Grant enjoyed the snow while Jack napped and I cleaned or did laundry or something equally productive (yet somehow, my house still looks as messy as when I got up this morning. How is that possible?) This afternoon all 3 boys went in the backyard to enjoy the sunshine and the MUD. What a dream come true for my boys: no school, snow and mud.


Somehow Grant (blue boots) always ends up the dirtiest. It appears he wallowed in the mud; I mean, how in the world do your entire pants get soaked and muddy all the way up to your booty? Jack actually got his boot stuck in the mud and came trudging back the house with bright red toes, carrying his boot and crying. Poor little guy. I guess he had to pay the price for INSISTING on wearing his big brother's boots.

Now can it be spring?

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

shane is always perplexed that we have to clean up EVERY day multiple times. i'm like, we live with toddlers who have no concern for a tidy house :). i could sweep 4 times a day and mop every day. frustrating sometimes. i was sweeping the other day again, and wandering if i would miss it when they were grown and gone. nahhh!