Thursday, March 20, 2008

Digging for Diamonds

The little guys and I headed down to Murfreesboro, AR with Memaw, Debbie, Adrienne & Chloe in search of treasure. Max was very disappointed we weren't going anywhere for Spring Break (I guess he was expecting the beach every year.... maybe someday, Buddy) so this was our big trip for the week.

Max was loaded down with the big backpack since I was wearing Jack on my back. This lasted approximately 4 steps.


The field of dirt.... a little boys dream come true.


Jack found a puddle and decided it was more fun than the dirt. No, he didn't fall in. This position was very intentional.


Grant found a MUD puddle and decided it was much more fun than just the dirt. He lost his shoe in the mud which Adrienne dug out later.


Chloe and Max... Max lost a little shovel in the big puddle which they spent over an hour trying to retrieve. We didn't find any diamonds but the boys came home with a nice bag of rocks. What more could you really ask for?

No comments: