Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sleep over

Last night Max and Grant had a friend spend the night for the first time. Marcom came over after dinner for an evening full of sword fighting, wrestling, occasional arguing and movies (or so I'm told; Nate stayed with the boys while I went up and did some last minute cleaning at the new church building). When I got home at almost 11:00 pm they were all still awake watching a Power Rangers movie. Apparently, me walking in rejuvenated them because they started jumping on the furniture, planning their next fighting moves and talking very loudly. Boys must feed off of each other's energy. At midnight when I went to bed Max had fallen asleep but Marcom and Grant were still laying on the floor talking with their stuffed animals while Narnia played in the background.

Boy sleep overs aren't at all like girl slumber parties.

No comments: