Monday, February 25, 2008

In the Kitchen with the little guys

My mom sent Max a cookbook for kids. He wanted to make lots of things that we didn't have the ingredients for. He finally found one we could make:

Monster Toast
1. Pour milk into small cups.
2. Add food coloring.
3. Paint a monster.
4. Toast.
5. Butter lightly.
6. Munch your monster!



Painting their bread in their swimsuits (I don't know why, they just wanted to wear them).


I don't know how Max can stay in that position for so long.


I made some fun toast (it wasn't very monster like) for Jack.


Fun moms eat fun toast, right?


Once the dust had cleared in the kitchen Jack got a chair to himself and started a masterpiece of his own.

And yes, this is what we had for dinner tonight.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love it!

Little Oak Table said...

you are the best mom!