We celebrated last night since we have community group tonight. Leah came over and watched the boys so I could "surprise" Nate with a date, just the two of us. While we were out, Leah and the little guys made a beautifully decorated cake with LOTS of sprinkles.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Happy Birthday, Natey!
Today Nate is 32 years old!
We celebrated last night since we have community group tonight. Leah came over and watched the boys so I could "surprise" Nate with a date, just the two of us. While we were out, Leah and the little guys made a beautifully decorated cake with LOTS of sprinkles.



How much more fun could getting older be?
We celebrated last night since we have community group tonight. Leah came over and watched the boys so I could "surprise" Nate with a date, just the two of us. While we were out, Leah and the little guys made a beautifully decorated cake with LOTS of sprinkles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That cake looks delish! And I love Grant's little belly peaking out from his PJ's. Happy Birthday Natey!!!!
Happy Bday Nate! Ditto the belly stickin' out, super cute! When I enlarged the cake pic to check out the sprinkle action I just died laughing, that was really great!
Post a Comment