Sunday, February 24, 2008

words of wisdom from the boys

I was trying to wake Grant up to get ready for MDO. He said, "Just two more sleeps, Mom. I just need two more sleeps."

Nate told Max he had his jacket on inside out. Max responded, "Well, no wonder I couldn't find my pockets!"

We drove by a baby horse in a field and Grant said, "His mommy and daddy fell in love and that's how he was born."

Grant told me, "My legs really hurt. I think I need to get some new ones."

(From a year ago that I had written down in a forgotten journal): I told Max we didn't have any mushrooms for the recipe I was making for dinner. He said, "Well, do you have any marshmallows?"

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

that is the best laugh i have had all day! i'm glad you have this stuff written down. they will go perfectly in your book that you should write about life as a mom of four boys.