We decided the most economical choice at the time would be a toddler bed:
1) We don't have to buy new bedding.
2) We have the mattress.
3) I kind of want to put all the boys in one room and have a play room so the small size would fit better if I ever get enough guts to try them all together.
4) I am a sucker for cuteness and as far as beds go, toddler beds are REALLY cute!
We put the bed together just for fun a couple nights ago. When Jack got up yesterday morning I moved the crib mattress onto his new bed to show him. He immediately ran over, climbed up by himself and laid down. Last night I hadn't moved the mattress back into his crib yet so I thought I'd just try letting him sleep in his new bed. He laid down, went to sleep and let himself out of his room at 7:00 this morning. WHAT? I was expecting the horrors of moving Max & Grant into a big bed... it wasn't pretty. Nate's mom watched him today and said he took his nap on his little bed perfectly. What a dream child (unless he's sick and possessed by demons).
(I'm still skeptical and am thinking of this as the honeymoon period). But for now, way to go, Jack!
1 comment:
What a cute bed! We are trying to decide between a toddler bed and putting a full mattress on the floor. Where did you get that cute bed?
Post a Comment