at dinner the other night:
Max: Why does God want to live in my heart?
Sarah: Ummm.... I don't know. That's what he chose to do (or some sort of horrible response like that)
Max: But, heaven won't fit in my heart, right?
talking to Grant while playing:
Max: I just lighted you up!
on a daily basis:
Grant: Thank you, Baby. Alright, Baby. I coming, Baby.
also on a daily basis:
Grant: You mean! I not like you! You baby!
while my sister was watching the boys and reading a book to Grant:
Max: This game sucks.
while painting a canvas (after being told he needed to paint it all so no white was showing):
Max: Next time you need to get me a smaller one. This is taking years.
after being told he couldn't have a snack because he didn't eat his dinner:
Max: Well, if you wouldn't make disgusting food I would eat it.
after being asked if he wanted to wear his Razorback t-shirt:
Max: Why?
Sarah: Because the Razorbacks are playing football today.
Max: Do I get to go to the game?
Sarah: No.
Max: Then I don't want to wear it.
looking for me and trying to get my attention:
Grant: MOM! cockadoodledoo!!!! (it's how he tries to whistle)
when Jack was crying:
Max: Mom, Jack needs you. Maybe you should give him a hot bath because he smells like yucky milk.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the Razorback shirt one...I think I might have said that recently, too.
Oh the McGooden boys! How fun. Never a dull moment at the McGooden house.
for more cockadoodledoos please have a quick look at my blog, maybe you'll like it...
Bye.
Sguffalo Bill
Post a Comment