This morning on the way to Max's soccer game Max saw a horse trailer. Grant was straining to see it because horses are, after all, his favorite animal of the day. He can't see it because we've driven past and he is strapped in tight (we've had a little problem with him getting his arms out of his car seat straps). So, the trailer is long gone and Grant is still trying to see it. Max says, "That's too bad, Grant. Those horses were so beautiful. They were the most beautiful horses I've ever seen. They were awesome. Now you'll never get to see them. I guess you'll just have to look quicker next time."
What a little antagonist. Are all firstborns this way? I'm sure my mom and sisters would tell you that I NEVER acted in such a way.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment