Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fake Smile










Grant is making a book at Mother's Day Out about his family. So, he is supposed to bring pictures of everyone in his family. Of course, we have tons of pictures of the little guys but few to none of me or Nate. Last night we took pictures of ourselves for Grant's book. Easier said than done. Nate is not the best about posing and smiling for pictures. I think it all started when we had to take thousands of pictures of our wedding... he is scarred. So, when you tell him to smile he has this very obvious "fake" smile. After a few bad smiles he tried to just grin. I found this all hysterical. These are some of my favorites. He claims in the one of both of us he was just laughing... he looks like an old man without any bottom teeth to me. Oh, Natey....

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

Awesome pictures! Nate really does look like an old guy in that picture! One who's smoked a big doobie!

Spencer said...

Holy crap. I spit water all over my screen when I saw the last one.