
Nate and I think this picture could be used as an advertisement for Easton: note the perfect placement of the bat.
(These pictures were taken by a photographer at one of his games. If I knew his name I would give him full credit but I don't....)

Nate and I think this picture could be used as an advertisement for Easton: note the perfect placement of the bat.
(These pictures were taken by a photographer at one of his games. If I knew his name I would give him full credit but I don't....)
4 comments:
Was he a professional photographer? Did you pay for the pictures, or did he just email them to you when he got home? I ask, because I just started a kids-sports photography business (jnphoto.printroom.com).
He was a paid photographer. He went out on the field during their game and took pictures. Then a week or so later he brought all the printed 4x6's in a notebook and passed them around during their game. We were able to take the picture right then and pay him $5 for each picture (which I think is crazy expensive but it works because I still bought some!)
Thanks for the info! I take the pictures, hand out business cards, then post the pictures on a website within 48 hours. If you like them, you can order it and have it shipped to your house (3-4 days). If you don't want anything, you don't get anything. That way, I don't print off a bunch of pictures that may or may not sell.
Let me know when Max's next game is...I'll come take free pics for you (and sell to his teammates!).
This is the last week of games,
Monday- 8:30
Tuesday-7:30
Thursday- 6:30
All on Field 4 at JB Hunt Park.
I know there were a couple kids who weren't there when the guy came to take pictures so there might be some interested parent!
Post a Comment