Whoever invented the slip 'n slide is a genius. (I must say, they have greatly improved since the yellow one we had as kids). I bought it yesterday so Max has been anxiously waiting to use it. The first words out of his mouth this morning were, "Thunder? That means I can't get out the slip 'n slide." Many prayers later, the sun came out and so did the boys. A half hour later they were shivering asking for hot chocolate. Rain rain, go away! We want to celebrate
Jaime's 3-0!


The boys were being oddly cooperative for this picture. Amazing.
No fighting excitement, just some action.
1 comment:
ooooohhhhh and in spiderman...that is like a dream!
i'm very impressed with your cute flowers. we planted $20 worth of gerber daisies in my front flower bed and it took about less than a week to see the $20 wilt away. grrr!
Post a Comment