Friday, June 13, 2008

The rest of the week

There's something kind of nice about not getting on the computer every day.  I went 2 whole days without checking e-mail or blogs... I should do that more often.  

Mom has done a great job of keeping the boys busy.  We've gone to the park several times; went to Hudson Gardens where we saw huge tadpoles, frogs, a train set up outside (which was definitely the highlight for Jack) and the boys were able to run free; went to Wildlife Experience where we watched Sea Monsters- A Prehistoric  Adventure on the IMAX, then explored the exhibits including an indoor miniature golf course(FORE! the environment); Papa took the boys fishing- they didn't catch anything but got to touch worms and play at the park again.  Mom & I even managed to sneak away and get a pedicure:)

Jack has had enough of being away.  The past couple times we've gone anywhere in the car while I was getting him buckled he said,"Go my house?"

Monday, Jackimo, Monday.

(FYI- It takes me too long to download and post pictures on this computer so it'll have to wait until I get home.)

No comments: