Friday night while hanging out with the Nelsons and the Loibners our multitudes of children were playing in the boys' rooms. Poor Emma and Brooklyn were seriously outnumbered but were holding their own by being the princesses amongst the warriors.
At one point Emma came running out to the living room to report that the "boy in the blue shirt" kissed her. I went to find my little Romeo and took Grant out in the hall to explain to him that he was not to be kissing girls.
Grant: But I can kiss you.
Me: Yes, you can. But I am your Mom.
Emma (listening from the doorway): It's OK. I like it when he kisses me.
Seriously? 4 year olds!?!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rock on!! You tell that boy that Aunt Anna told him to tell the womenfolk, "Don't hate the playa, hate the game!"
Post a Comment