Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween

Friday was CRAZY around here. I had tons to do, lots of places to be plus some neighborhood craziness I don't even have the time or energy to get into right now. All that to preface my horrible mom award for day because I only got pictures of Max and Grant in their costumes- none of Jack, none of the boys together and none of Nate who, of course, dressed up too (to my credit the camera battery died but still, I should have made sure someone took pictures!)



The little guys dressed up as 3 ninjas:
Max, the camo ninja.


Grant, the red cobra ninja.


Jack, the blue ninja who called himself a power ranger and roared like a lion. Very confusing. (It's a good thing I took this picture of him a month ago so he can be represented.)
Don't worry. I'll make Nate put his costume back on for a pic because I know you don't want to miss him as a desert prince (or as Grant called him: Jesus).


2 comments:

The Walkie Talkie said...

Let me help you feel better...here is how Halloween went down at our house. 6pm...quick costume change (Ben decided he HAD to be a storm trooper). 6:30pm RUSH out the door to do a little trick or treating. 7pm RUSH to our friends' church where they are having a fall fest. 9pm When leaving Fall Fest we realize that neither of our children had had a dinner of substance- only sugar since lunch time. To make it worse- we drove through T Bell. Geez....go ahead give me parent of the year award. Whitlee was so tired she slept until 10am! So no worries! We have pictures but my kids did not have food! OOPS!

Little Oak Table said...

oh i just love the idea of decorating the donuts. i looked and looked for orange sprinkles becasue i wanted to decorate a chocolate cake, but couldn't find any.

on christmas, we each get a little debbie christmas tree cake with a candle, sing happy birthday to jesus, and blow out the candles.

i love traditions!