Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bad Trend

The trial was delayed until December. At least this time we actually got to the court room. Basically, their lawyer said he had never seen the pictures that our lawyer wanted admitted into evidence. Our lawyer said he sent them but had no proof of them being sent. Also, the foreman of our job didn't show up. He was the reason it was delayed in May and he wasn't there today. We even tried settling today offering them money (very generous amount if you ask me) they don't deserve but they wouldn't take it.

This is the trial that never ends.... it goes on and on my friend....

Thanks for praying... now if you'll just pray for two and half more months, just imagine the outcome!

By the way, the judge was in a pleasant, friendly mood. My phone rang before the trial started when he was in the court room just chatting with my lawyer. My ringtone is Chris Tomlin's Amazing Grace. He said, "I don't usually hear such nice music in here." I took that as a good sign.)

1 comment:

kate said...

oh my gosh, I can't believe this is still going on. These are the things that I find comfort in knowing God hates dishonest business practices and he will punish those who do them. I can't imagine that will be pretty.I am so sorry you are having to deal with all of this. The legal system is ridiculous if you ask me! I am praying for you guys...still