Sunday, September 07, 2008

Runaways

Last week our little bunnies made a break for it in the middle of the night. (We're assuming they hopped away safely because: A. they were big and B. there was no carnage in or around their nest and C. no bunny carcasses were discovered anywhere). Hopefully they are far, far away from here...

I took this picture of them the night before their great escape. I wish I could have seen them all hopping away... I mean, it doesn't get much cuter than teeny little bunnies.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

When we were in Fayetteville, I was mowing one night and mowed right over a bunny hole. Thankfully, I didn't hit any of them. They stayed there for about a week and then just disappeared. MIA. I hoped they found a nice home! They are uber-cute.

Sarah said...

That's exactly what happened. Nate mowed right over them. Can you imagine bunny meets mower blade? yikes.