Monday, September 29, 2008

Trial - take 2

Tomorrow is the date of our new trial. I met with our lawyer today to do the pre-trial prep (again). I told him I was afraid the other lawyer had some sort of dirty trick up his sleeve to keep proceding with this since all the evidence clearly points to some faulty work on their part. He said, "The owner is just an A**." Super.

Specific prayer requests:
1. The judge would be in a good mood and not be biased toward the other lawyer.
2. I would have complete peace on the stand and throughout the trial.
3. The other side wouldn't lie or embelish information for their benefit.
4. Best case scenario- The judge sees how horrible the craftsmanship is resulting in us not having to pay them anything and them having to pay all our legal fees.

Looking forward to the end of tomorrow....

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'll be praying!

Kelli said...

Seriously!? I'm sorry this is dragging out for you guys!!!