Monday, May 14, 2007

Sick Day

Without going in to details, I stayed home from work today. It was nice to have a day at home with my boys... I can't remember when the last time we were all home together without having anywhere to go. Of course, I put them to work. For mother's day, I told Nate all I wanted was some flowers to plant... so that is what we did today. Planted some flowers.


That is dead sexy right there. Good bye monkey grass, hello flowers.
Max REALLY wanted to plant some tomato plants. Who knew there are about 50 choices when you go to buy a tomato plant?! I chose a large kind and a cherry tomato kind... we'll see how it goes.
Last year the boys planted some sunflower seeds in their little pots. That did go over so well so this year I went straight to the glory. Jack has a strong fondness for the marigold. He tried picking it about 23 times. That's why I took these pictures today... none of this may be there tomorrow.
The finished product. It smells like a hamster cage but it looks much better.
It's just the simple things in life....

1 comment:

Nate's Nonsense said...

That's not what she says when we're in bed.