Monday, May 07, 2007

in the water


The afore mentioned rock stacker.... (well, I wrote about him before so maybe you should look at the previous post first.)

The boys love them some P-dub. He is so cool. He finds all sorts of treasures...
...like crawdads. This poor little guy lost one of his claws seconds after this picture was taken after tragically being dropped onto the rocks.
Max loved jumping off this mini cliff into the water. Nate jumped off the big one but Max decided he would wait to jump off of that one until he turned 13.

On the way back, Grant and I walked at the back of the pack... slowly. Grant only fell 1 time on the return trip, but he did whine the ENTIRE WAY, "I need someone to hold me. Mama, hold me. I need you to hold me." I started playing along telling him we should find something to ride on. I'd ask him, "Can you ride on a....bug, snake, dinosaur, bear, etc." At one point I asked, "Could we ride on a donkey?" He thought that we for sure could ride on a donkey. A minute later I stopped and said, "Grant... look!" Knowing he would be so excited about the little lizard I had just spotted. He eagerly replied, "Did you find a donkey?"

No comments: