Friday, April 09, 2010

The Mohawk Incident

I got home one night and I couldn't find Nate, Max or Grant. I heard M & G in the bathroom and figured they were getting ready for bed. Nate was still MIA so I called his name only to hear him answer from... the bathroom. He said he was going to the bathroom and the boys were getting ready to take a bath. Ok. Kind of weird but they are boys.

Fast forward 15 minutes: Nate comes out of the bathroom and into Jack's room where I was getting J in bed. Then G comes in. They are both acting awkward and keep looking at the door. Finally, Nate calls to Max, "Aren't you going to come in here?" Max sheepishly walked into the room with the flippin' sides of his head shaved. I went into anger mode and put on my mad face. Nate is laughing hysterically saying, "What? What's the big deal?" Max said, "See, I told you she'd be more mad than think it was funny." How right you were, little shaven head boy.


I have no words... except these pictures look eerily like mug shots.

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

Flipping hilarious! I like the Mohawk look! Every boy should have one at least once in their life.

But the mugshot comment is pretty accurate.

Little Oak Table said...

smoker's laugh.

that's what i sound right now.

when are you going to write a book?

this is freakin' hilarious!!! i mean, uh-hem, shame on nate. :)