Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Cold weather fun & sledding, take 2

Can you say, cabin fever? Nothing like being out of school for 2 week for Christmas break only to tack on a whole additional week for snow.

I had to make the boys go outside. If they'd had their choice they would have stayed in and played video games or watched movies all day.

When they complained about the cold for the 49th time I let them in and they had some hot chocolate.
Then I sent them back out and they found an enormous icicle.

Then, Jack made a snow angel (which soon after sprouted little horns so he had to go inside and sleep them off).
While Jack was getting rid of his horns the bigger boys made snow ice cream...

and snow ice cream sundaes.

For dinner we roasted hot dogs over the fire.

The next day we partook in sledding, take 2.

Brrrr.....

No comments: