Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tag

1. I was born in Fairbanks, Alaska but haven't been back since we moved when I was a year old.

2. I ran a stop sign, drove over a median and made my driving instructor cuss but still got an A in driver's ed.

3. In my old age I've gotten more and more crazy about politics. I watch Fox News more than any other channel.

4. I very frequently look at the clock at 7:11.

5. Both of my grandfathers are identical twins.

6. I have been known to shield myself with one of my own small children from the ravages of a squirrel.

7. I do not like to share milk. Any other drink you can have a sip but milk is mine alone.



3 comments:

Georgia said...

I don't share milk either. Never.

Kathryn said...

Give your boys hugs for me I miss them!

Emily said...

You know I feel strongly about the threat of squirrels. I'm glad you are parenting in such a way as to clearly communicate the danger.