Sunday, October 05, 2008
littlest ninja
The boys are all going to be Ninjas for Halloween. I know, that ruins the surprise for future Halloween posts but I couldn't resist showing Jack in his costume and matching boots (he might not ever put it on again so I had to seize the moment). We've had his costume for a week. This was the first time he agreed to put it on. He wanted to be an orange ninja or a green ninja... NOT a blue ninja. I tried explaining that finding a ninja costume in his size is not the easiest endeavor so we had to be happy with whatever color we found. He did not understand or care. He wanted orange or green. But, he finally put his costume on and ran to play outside. I later discovered the pumpkin was missing from the porch. I asked him what happened to it. He pointed and said, "Pumpkins go in grass."
Jack wore his costume out to dinner later that night and randomly throughout the meal would have an outburst of ninja moves along with some "hiiii-ya!" sound effects. How often does one enjoy a ninja show while eating at Sonny's? That might have been a once in a lifetime experience for those unsuspecting diners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment