Saturday, June 09, 2007

Cookie Creations

I've been making sugar cookies for years and have always been curious about making a cookie bouquet. Somehow, it came up a couple weeks ago I was talking to my friend Stephanie and she said she knew how to make them! So, last night she came over and we spent all night making and decorating sugar cookies. It was so fun. I made mine for Nate's parents anniversary lunch that we are going to tomorrow.





Now I know why those cookie bouquet places charge so much. (Max and Grant, well, mostly Max, painted the pot).

3 comments:

Allison Nelson said...

I am so impressed! I wish I could have had a lesson too!

Amber said...

YUMMY! You should offer your services, I don't know, to other people who might need cookies, like say for example, pregnant women.

Did I tell you what an awesome job you did Wednesday?

Emily said...

very very impressed