Funniest thing Grant said yesterday (as we were leaving Grovefest): "I don't like the going part. I just like the staying."
Weirdest thing I've seen today: Max and Grant shooting the shampoo out of each other's hair with water guns.
Strangest thing I've said today: "How many times do I have to tell you? NO NAKED WRESTLING!"
Maddest moment today: Max and Grant fighting and hitting each other over:
-a light sabre (We have 7 light sabres and they fight over wanting the same one)
-who gets to be Luke in the Star Wars movie
-over a Star Wars gun that Grant had but Max needed so he could act out part of the movie
- who gets to sit on the roof of the play house to eat their popsicle
-who gets to use a certain plate with dinner
Happiest moment today: Bedtime for the boys followed by drinking international coffee while sitting on the couch enjoying a little peace and quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment