Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Is that....?
I walked into the bathroom last night to check on the little guys who were taking a bath. Grant is quite the splasher and an incredible jumper given his body mass. He can (and has) completely soaked the bathroom floor with the tremendous waves he makes by jumping and falling down on the bathtub floor. To prep himself before the big jump he slightly bends his knees, puts his arms behind him and yells, "JUMPY, JUMPY, JUMPY!" He also likes to hold a washcloth in each hand, saturate it and fling it toward the bathroom door. Max thinks all of this is hilarious and just sits and laughs at him. So, back to last night...Max and Grant were both standing up in the bathtub laughing (which rarely means anything good is going on) and the far wall of the shower was covered with heaps of brown stuff. Max pointed and said, "Look what Grant did." Grant also had his hands full of the brown stuff. My stomach sank and I started psyching myself up to clean up a wall and bathtub full of poo. But, fortunately, upon closer inspection I realized they had found an empty paper tower roll, soaked it, and Grant was throwing wads of it on the wall. He got it really high, too. Still a mess but oh, so much better to clean up than poop. The scary thing is they are not even 4 & 2. What is going to happen when they are 7 & 9? Or 11 & 13? And what happens when number 3 arrives and is even more mischevious than the 2 of them? God, help us all! Really. That is a sincere prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you are back to blogging. That is to funny!! I will pray for you. Should I pray for a girl to tone down the "boy" in your house? Chances are they would train a girl to be just as crazy as them!!
Allison
Post a Comment