Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Halloween

I ordered the boys Halloween costumes back in September. I was so proud of myself for thinking ahead and getting it done so I wasn't desperate at the end searching for the ever-so-popular Star Wars costumes! That's what I get for thinking. Max's costume arrived 3 days after I ordered it! I love E-Bay! Anakin Skywalker has moved into the McGooden house. We kept waiting and waiting and wating for Yoda to move in, too. Two days ago a package finally arrived from costumedisgues.com Just in time! We were very excited to open the envelope. I thought the envelope was kind of flat for the yoda head piece but, maybe it just got flattened during shipping. Nate pulled the much awaited costume out of the envelope and.... Mr. Incredible. Yep, that's right, a size 3T-4T Mr. Incredible costume. I just can't believe it. What in the world do you do? I immediately called the company only to hear a recording saying the mailbox is full. I've e-mailed twice only to get e-mails back saying "due to the high volume of e-mails expect a longer than normal response time." Today I found a different number which asked "please do not leave a voice message. please send an e-mail to our customer service representative." Oh, I left a message. So now what? Anyone have a Yoda costume lying around?

No comments: