Thursday, October 20, 2005

Isn't it Ironic


We all know Grant is a dirty little thing. He is a dirt magnet (note previous posts and dirt ridden pictures). But, I have to say, he is the tidiest among the Nate McGooden family. Every time he passes the trash can in the kitchen he closes the lid. If there is trash anywhere in the house he picks it up and throws it away in a trash can. If he is running past the bathroom he will stop, go back and close the lid to the toilet. He loves to clean up and sing the clean up song as he does. Bathtime seems to be one of his favorite daily activities. I guess he's making up for his inability to keep himself clean. I thought this nice clean picture of Grant would be a welcome asset to this blogsite that is full of lots of dirty Grant. Clean Max is just an added bonus.

No comments: