Monday, February 01, 2010

Students of the Month

Max and Grant were both Students of the Month in December. The character trait awarded was compassion (now we're going to work carrying that compassion over when they're with each other at home).

The Student Council also wore elf hats that day. Max was living up his goofiness.

My little G-man. So proud.

Grant and Mrs. Shaw (it's her first year teaching. I think they put G in her class to help break her in...)

Max and Mrs. Boatright. Max might get his grades lowered because he keeps taunting his teacher by wearing his LSU sweatshirt to school...multiple times a week.

We are proud of you boys! Keep it up.

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a great character trait to be chosen for! Good job boys and parents!!

Kathryn said...

it's so sweet to see them...I'm sure they will be even more grown next time I see them in person. Thanks for keeping me updated even though I am on the other side of the world.Making me feel like I am a little part of your life!