Today the boys' friend Marcom came over to play. Max was telling Marcom that he was going to try eating spicier foods so he could live in Louisiana some day (Nate told Max he couldn't go to LSU if he couldn't eat spicy food because there is lots of Cajun cooking down there). Marcom's parents were missionaries so he has lived lots of cool places. Marcom told Max he could never live in Thailand if he didn't like spicy food. He then proceded to list all the places he had been, "China, Thailand, etc." Max's response, "Well, I've been to Nebraska."
On the way to hang out with some girls tonight I ran into Acambaro with Jack to pick up some cheese dip. There was a bench outside the door. Jack was pointing to the bench and counting. Jack: "Look, Mom. Six people could sit on this bench."
Me: "Well, 6 people if they had really little bottoms because that's not a very big bench."
Jack: "Max, Grant, Marcom and me could all sit on the bench together because we have little bottoms. You're the only one with a big bottom."
I could have told him he was about to have a red bottom if he kept up with that talk but instead I just nodded. No need to add fuel to that fire.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) i will have to say your kids have the best stories!
Post a Comment