Sing with me,
"It's the most wonderful time of the year..." Besides the whole getting up and out of the house by 7:30 it really is wonderful, isn't it? We are down to only paying for childcare for one child! If you add that to the fact that we don't have to buy diapers anymore you'd think we could retire... you'd think.
Today I officially have two children in elementary school. The morning went without an emotional hitch. I didn't cry and Grant didn't throw a fit!


When I was leaving Grant gave me a hug and kiss then casually said, "Bye, Mom" without even glancing back. That my friends is what you called
answered prayer.

When we got to school I told Max we'd walk him to his class first then I'd walk Grant to his. Max said, "Why? I know where my class is. I can walk myself."

And again,
"It's the most wonderful time..."
2 comments:
Can't believe it!!!! How is Grant big enough to start school? And Max is like graduating from High School??? I'm freaking out!
But very glad they had a great first day...and you too.
My goodness they are big boys!!
We are loving this getting older thing too. After dinner last night we said, "Boys, go get in the shower." We still have one in diapers, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Enjoy that extra moolah! :) I think you deserve a gift for yourself, you've been workin' hard!
Post a Comment