Sweet puppy love.
Boone is a week older than Harley but as you can see, Harley will be able to eat Boone in one bite in just a few weeks.
The boys were in dog heaven because they, of course, aren't happy with one puppy and they think we need two. I guess they don't realize that 2 puppies means double the poo which they so adamently complain about when I act out my role as mean Mom and make them clean it up.
It was suggested that Boone and Harley might be so worn out they could share a kennel to sleep in at night. That was not the case. It was more like WWE cage wrestling. Boone ended up staying in the stand-up shower. It was the perfect kennel alternative.
For some reason we always end up with pictures of Leah and a dog so we made sure to get one with both this time.The puppies also had a fun play date with Grisham (the Henry's puppy) but unfortunately I forgot my camera. If you ever need some cheap entertainment get 3 puppies together... (well, I guess "cheap" if it's not your puppy).
No comments:
Post a Comment