Sunday, April 05, 2009

Jack's Party

We had a family party (plus Parker's family) for Jack-o at the Safari. I try not to repeat party themes for the boys but all three of Jack's birthday parties have been Safari with 2 in a row at the actual safari. What can I say, the kid likes animals.

When I asked Jack who he wanted at his birthday party all he ever said was Parker. No one else, not even his daddy or brothers. Parker was the only one he asked for... I invited the rest.

The birthday bunch: Ava, Grant, Jack, Parker & Max.

Another amazing cake by K-Frey. Jack wanted a blue animal party and that is exactly what he got.

It was a little too windy to light the candles...

Jack got some great presents. He wore his Batman costume the rest of the time at the Safari. I am so thankful not to have any more birthday parties until November... unless I have to plan one for poor Ava who has an abusive mother who thinks she doesn't need birthday parties.

Happy Birthday, Jackimo! Now, on the potty training...

No comments: