I gave Max the option of the shorts we picked out the night before or pants. He stepped outside and said, "I think I can handle the shorts." I don't know why he and G posed lying on the floor...Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter Goodness
Easter.... such a GLORIOUS holiday, such a miserable, dreary day. We didn't get any pretty outside pictures. It was cold and wet all day.
I gave Max the option of the shorts we picked out the night before or pants. He stepped outside and said, "I think I can handle the shorts." I don't know why he and G posed lying on the floor...
I gave Max the option of the shorts we picked out the night before or pants. He stepped outside and said, "I think I can handle the shorts." I don't know why he and G posed lying on the floor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cute blog (love your logo and tag line!)and SUPER cute boys! Thanks for stopping by our Online Baby Shower and leaving a comment. Jacqueline's due date is today. Wonder what will happen ....
Shannon M.
nwaMotherlode.com
Post a Comment