Saturday, March 14, 2009

spring break & donuts

All the boys are very ready for the beach. Today, Jack demonstrated his excitement by wearing his "swim soup" all day long. Then, he practiced his surf moves on the kick board. Poor little guy. He has no concept of time and I started to pack today just to add to his confusion. A week can seem like eternity...
Here is how you stand and surf.

And here is how you frantically swim away from a shark.

Grant picked out donuts for dessert tonight while we were at Wal*Mart. Jack forgot about the beach for a second amidst the excitement of donuts.

Here is what we found after leaving the little guy alone with the sweet stuff. He didn't deny it... just wanted to taste them all.

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

HA HA HAAAAA!!!! I couldn't tell what I was looking at until I read that he took a bite of all of them.

Laughing out loud over here!