Grant ended up eating the entire midsection of the dino. Seriously.
For Christmas, G got a playmobil castle. While they were playing in Colorado, aunt Leah realized a princess was needed for rescuing (apparently, G was using a not very feminine knight to play the part of the princess) so that's one of the things she got him... a playmobile princess. Can you see the excitement?
Nothing like the pure joy of a birthday cookie coming out of your mouth during a fit of laughter.Sidenote: After the boys went to bed the big people had a little Wii Super Mario Cart competition. I am infamous for my lack of video game abilities, especially with driving games. I'm generally in the pasture, off the cliff, ramming a wall that I can't get away from, going to wrong direction etc. Ask Pete; he'll verify. But, on this night....

Sweet VICTORY! Good game, Leah, good game.
1 comment:
Sarah, I love that picture of you. You look on your game.
Happy Belated birthday G!
Post a Comment