Today driving home on 71b I noticed a little truck with bags of oranges and grapefruit hanging off of it. Then I noticed the little hispanic man in the back smiling as he was stuffing the bags with the oranges. I decided I had to turn around and get some fruit.
Has anyone else noticed the lack of bagged oranges at Wal-Mart? Or, that the grapefruit is being sold individually for over $1 a piece?
Well, this sweet little man is selling an 18 pound bag of grapefruit for $7 and an equally huge bag of oranges for $6. I got one of each. The boys and I had a fruit party when we got home. Max was excited to get to use the "prickly" spoons. I haven't tried the oranges yet but the grapefruit was amazing.
The citrus man was parked in a parking lot near Pontiac Coffee off of Thompson. His truck was piled high when I got some earlier this afternoon. When I drove by this evening he had already sold a ton. Hurry out and buy some fruit!
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment