Ever since that raccoon wandered into our house the boys have been terrifed to go to the bathroom by themselves. It is beyond ridiculous. Apparently, they were both traumatized since they were in the bathroom when they saw the raccoon's glowing eyes in our bedroom. So, every single time one of them has to pee they say, "I need to go potty. I need somebody to go with me." Boys pee a lot. Often, when they announce their need to go what they say just becomes back ground noise and I don't really listen to the content. Besides that, I do not have time to add bathroom observer to the many duties I perform throughout the day.
Last week I was on the computer and Grant had to go to the bathroom. I ignored him thinking I could at least finish checking my e-mail. A few minutes later I heard an unfamiliar sound (which is often scarier than hearing familiar sounds). I got up to find Grant peeing in a little doll baby bottle in the hall way. Fortunately, he had good aim and coordination and didn't spill.
I really don't like that raccoon.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
there's an outhouse going on ebay for next to nothing...it might help...
Post a Comment