On the way to Mother's Day Out the other day Max was thinking about what he wants to be when he grows up....
Max: I think I'll be a builder. I can build houses, hotels, hospitals... Do you think that's a good idea?
Sarah: I think that's super.
Grant: I'm going to be a robber.
Max: You can't be a robber! That's against the law. Mom, tell him he can't be a robber!
Grant: Uh-huh. I be a robber. Then I can have a sword and a dun.
Max: Robbers don't have swords! Mom, tell him robbers don't have swords.
Grant: Do too. I have a sword and a dun and I be a robber!
Max: Having a gun is against the law, Grant!
Grant: But I wanted a sword and a dun!
Sarah: But if you were a robber then the police would arrest and put you in jail.
Grant: (sigh) O-tay, I be a builder then.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's an awesome dialogue! I can't wait to hear some of the conversations between Emma and Brooklyn...I'm sure it'll be blog-worthy when it arrives.
You've been a busy poster today!
Post a Comment