Wednesday, December 27, 2006

You got to get up, You got to get up... It's Christmas Morning!






When we were little at my house we used to sing that song to each other every Christmas. Oh, the memories.... I felt like singing it to my kids Christmas morning. I got up at 7:00 with Jack. We sat and watched Good Morning America waiting for Max and Grant to wake up. I went into their room at 8:30 and said their names. Nothing. I thought if they're that tired I better let them sleep because I didn't want crabby boys on Christmas. Max finally came out at 8:45. He had to go wake Grant up. So much for the anticipation of Christmas keeping you awake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit Nater! Camo and flying pigs. Two words:

Dead Sexy

Nate's Nonsense said...

What can I say PK? When you're a GQ model, everything looks good on you.