Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bathing Beauties

The week after Thanksgiving my grandparents stayed at their time share in Bella Vista. There is an enormous bath tub there that ALL the boys enjoy. This photo may be a little alarming to some... (don't worry, I checked to make sure everything was covered) An easy way to get everyone clean with little work for me. It takes about 30 minutes to fill up the enormous tub. They must have one massive water heater.

4 comments:

John Nelson said...

That looks awesome! Next time, call me...I want in on that action!

Lafe said...

If you supply enough beer, I would be in on some of that action. But it would have to be a lot.

Nate's Nonsense said...

I can't believe my wife posted that picture. What kind of beer and how much?

Nate's Nonsense said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.