Wednesday, April 26, 2006

hard headed

Grant is supposed to be taking a nap. He just got up screaming because he wanted to go outside and look at the worms. I thought we had an agreement that when he got up from his nap he could go outside, wear his rainboots and look for worms. Apparently, our definition of nap differs. He was under the assumption that laying down for 12 seconds would count for a nap. I prefer the sleep for 2-3 hours definition. When I told him to lay back down he screamed and turned to run back to his room. Upon doing so, he smacked his head either on the door frame or the wall. I didn't witness the event; I just heard the thump. He came back out crying... again. The bump and bruise were immediately evident on his forehead so I told him I'd get him some medicine to make his head feel better. I gave him 2 tylenol meltaway tablets. Instead of eating them he held them up to his bump. Poor little guy. I think he's bumped his head one too many times.

No comments: