Dressing up in their Power Rangers Underoos doesn't help the situation. While in costume they somehow feel the need to act out any given scenerio they've ever seen on a cartoon or movie containing the depicted character.Sunday, May 24, 2009
my crazies
Is it just me or are boys crazy? Seriously crazy. I do not have a child who is physically capable of walking by a sibling without somehow hitting him. My most frequent phrases of late are, "Don't touch him. Stop hitting. Don't punch. No wrestling in the house. Keep your hands off each other. Take it outside. Didn't I just tell you stop touching your brother?!"
Dressing up in their Power Rangers Underoos doesn't help the situation. While in costume they somehow feel the need to act out any given scenerio they've ever seen on a cartoon or movie containing the depicted character.
Dressing up in their Power Rangers Underoos doesn't help the situation. While in costume they somehow feel the need to act out any given scenerio they've ever seen on a cartoon or movie containing the depicted character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hear ya!
I love "take it outside". I've been using that one a lot lately.
Reason 1005 why I love blogs-you know you have other friends with Superheros living under the roof.
sarah-did you get your really great pictures taken with the picture people?? will you comment on my blog and tell me where you got them. do you know the ones i'm talking about?!
Post a Comment