We went to Natchez, MS to spend the 4th of July with my grandparents, aunt & uncle. If you're going to Mississippi in July it is best to go somewhere with a pool.
Jack stayed close to the edge unless I was in the pool. Then he felt brave enough to go all over. He might be our most reserved in the water which throws out my theory of my kids getting crazier each time.
G.G. with the boys who would get in the picture.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you added a post! You keep me smiling with your stories and I just feel like i'm part of things up there from the way you write and bring me in :) I check everyday and was needing a McGooden fix!
I just finally started using my blog I have had since 2005 :)
I'm letting you know that because I put a link to your blog under my "places I must visit everyday" tag and I want to make sure that is OK with you. This means that you inspire me :)
www.valthoughts.blogspot.com I don't think it is really very interesting yet, but it is fun!
Good! When I see your boys it gives me a glimpse into my future!
Post a Comment