Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Going, going... gone.

My mind has officially left me.

On Mondays and Wednesdays I leave work at 2:30 to go get Max from school at 3:00.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I leave work at 2:00 to go get Grant & Jack by 2:30 and then go get Max from school at 3:00.

Today I left work at 2:30. Today is Tuesday. Today the screen on my phone also decided not to work. I realized my error at 2:37 on my way to pick up the little guys. I had to call Allison to look up the number to Hand in Hand. I called and explained that I had lost my mind. Then, I called Lindsey to look up the number to Lee Elementary so I could call and explain to them that I was crazy. (Sidenote: no need to call the school if you're going to by 15 minutes late. Apparently, that's when everyone... except for the people who cut in line... shows up for their kids. The line was longer at 3:15 than I had ever seen it.) As we pulled in front of the school Grant exclaimed that he needed to poop and pee BAD. I parked, took in G & J (who were wearing their pajamas, by the way because today at MDO was PJ today in lieu of costumes). So my insansity was confirmed to all the Lee staff that I had indeed lost my mind... I mean, I didn't even dress 2 of my children that day.

With my mind gone I cannot be held responsible for anything so don't ask.

No comments: